The John Lancaster & W. Cecil Short Charity Foundation is a charitable foundation expected to facilitate, participate, and coordinate activities that will help to uplift our communities. As part of this on-going effort, the JL&WCS Charity Foundation offers scholarship opportunities for students throughout Southern Maryland who apply and meet the requirements.
To participate in this scholarship opportunity, the student should be a high school senior, with plans to attend an institution of higher learning. They should complete the application, prepare the required essay and submit the total package to the address listed on the application, no later than the aforementioned date on the application.
The John Lancaster & W. Cecil Short Charity Foundation scholarship application requires applicants to possess the following for consideration:
- Completed scholarship application with photo
- Description of extracurricular activities and volunteer work
- Acceptance to a 4 year Accredited College
- Completed Essay
- How will the experience impact your career?
- Two letters of recommendation
- High School (Teacher, Counselor, Coach, etc.)
- GPA must be at least 2.5
John Lancaster & W. Cecil Short Charity Foundation | PO Box 1075 | Waldorf, MD 20604
Copyright © 2020 All Rights Reserved